Friday, May 24, 2013

Toyota Rush 2012 – My First Small SUV



I have been driving Toyota Rush  since June 2012 and the total mileage I have achieved is more than 15,000 kilometers. Most of my trip is through highway and I drive it to commute to my office. Usually, it takes me about 45 minutes to get my office. Well, I feel I am lucky as not many people in Jakarta can reach their offices below 1 hour. I am one in million. Previously, I drove a small size sedan (Honda city). So this Toyota Rush 2012 is my first small SUV.


In general, my impression about this car is practical and economical. Being practical means it is easy to park and I can go through any road condition due to its high ground clearance. The fuel consumption fits with my pocket  (1 liter of gasoline for 10 -11 kilometers depending on driving style and the traffic condition). In other words, this small SUV is quite economical. My Toyota Rush has accompanied me to wherever I go and so far I have never had serious problem.

In fact, Toyota Rush  has only one competitor. The only competitor in the market is Daihatsu Terios. These two cars are actually “twin”. What makes them different is only their brands. Even though Toyota Rush and Daihatsu Terios are identical but many people still think these two cars are different.

For safety, Toyota Rush is equipped with double air bag (S type only). I do not know whether Daihatsu Terios has same safety feature. But one thing I know about Daihatsu Terios is it can carry 7 people. Recently, I heard that the latest version of  Toyota Rush also offers 7 seats.  

Toyota Rush has engine capacity of 1,500 cc DOHC. I personally would say the performance is not disappointing especially when we drive it for daily use in a crowded city like Jakarta.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete